Initiated in 2002 and in 2009 under the trade name Bitin, our company – now called Suwedi since September 2014 – has grown and established itself as a reference in the web development and online solutions market.
Since 2002, we have been creating websites and online shops to the great satisfaction of our clients: companies (Lady Long Solo, La Revue XXI, Tam Tam Magazine, Kako Art, La Caza del Tango…), associations (Appui Rwanda, Izuba, Danaya,…), tourist website (Désirade Island), artists, political parties, newspapers and magazines…
Online shops, showcase sites, information portals, newspaper sites, press books and galleries: we have the knowledge and experience to make your online communication project a success.
- You complete satisfaction, of course;
- To make you completely autonomous in the daily management and updating of your site. (by training your staff in the management and administration of your site).
- Offer you the most competitive prices and use open, free and open-sourced technologies.
What we offer:
- The definition of the best Internet strategy and the implementation of the appropriate tools: we will manage your web project from A to Z (design, equipment, assistance with the project management…).
- The drafting of your specifications.
- Designing your website.
- Recommending the content to put online (and creating the appropriate content), defining the editorial line and “architecture” of your site.
- Creating and organizing your complete digital media.
- Hosting your website and apps.
The technologies we use:
- Dynamic sites: Spip, WordPress, Dotclear, Drupal, …
- Free and open source technologies.